Thursday 24 September 2009

Back with a Bang!!!


I know that everyone is talking about it and it is everywhere but I can't ignore it....and by "it" I mean Burberry's show!This was one of the biggest comebacks. Christopher Bailey's new collection was amazing.It featured plenty of tailoring for women and men and the colour of choice was warm,cream colour and because this was Burberry's comeback to London plenty of celebs attanded the show.People like Victoria Beckham,Emma Watson,Gwyneth Paltrow and Agyness Deyn were there.



Anna Wintour, and for those people who don't know her (shame on you) she is editor-in-chief of American Vogue,she came back to her homeland and attanded the show.It was finished with the silver confetti and I say that is a very nice ending to the wonderul London Fashion week it was.





As these pictures show warm,soft colours are present and Burberry's staple trench coats are back.I love the design of the dresses,it is interesting and looks nice,yet it is not too complex.I love the simplicity of Bailey's design.Also,as I said big platforms were worn and I love that models are wearing those with socks.Thats original;)







No comments:

Post a Comment