Thursday 24 September 2009

Are you going to give a cold shoulder to this trend?



This is my first post on my new blog...exciting stuff....so I decided to make it even more special by checking out one of the hottest trends at London Fashion week and of course I am talking about big shoulders.Who would have thought that big 80's shoulders will be back in 2009?At first you kinda think that it is not going to work but the designers have made some tweaks and changes and it looks hot,HOT I tell ya!!!!So it looks like it will be hard to give this trend a cold shoulder,lol.Even celebs like Rihanna and Victoria are stepping out in suits and dresses with those big shoulders.






Looks like the autumn is going to be cold and the shoulders are going to be big.Check out this dress from Balenciaga.....hmm....isn't it a bit too far and can you even walk in this?This is what I call structured dress!!!!








4 comments:

  1. I love this trend. I have seen in dress in Ark wih the pointy shoulder thing going on, I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are truly amazing, especially zombie stomper !!! Must have !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog makes me realize the energy of words and pictures. It's very beneficial for me, Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ran across your wonderful blog today.It's very beneficial for me, Keep coming up with ideas.

    ReplyDelete